Friday, March 7, 2008




It has been a very busy almost overwhelming time. We have been meeting with government officials which can be quite intimidating to me. They kept putting new requirements on us and that was difficult but I'm so happy because we are done. Nana's house is a legal organization and we will actually be working hand in hand with the government.
They are thrilled and we are too.

I have to make a list of everything we need to furnish a house. I'm heading over to chfweb.com to have those ladies help me out with the list as soon as I get time.
I would like to start with the bedrooms and kitchen. I know it sounds simple to make a list but one of our main supporters asked me for the list so I want to make sure I don't forget anything.

Today I have to drive to Puerto Vallarta to get my husband from the airport. I love the drive but it is dangerous so if you think of me pray for safety. It's not that the road is so bad, it's that there are a ton of curves and CRAZY DRIVERS. They pass on curves and driving in Mexico can be quite interesting.

This month is really busy. We have a camp coming up with over 200 youth and I'm one of the cooks. We also have some teams coming in from the States.

I promise to post something of interest in the next few days.
These blogs can seem kind of lonely but I keep getting emails from people who tell me they are reading it so I will continue on here when things settle down.

Blessings,
Mary Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Please continue what you are doing and to post blogs. It is very informative and inspirational.