Monday, February 25, 2008

LATIN MUSIC








I love music. You could almost say I’m a fanatic about the things I like.

To be honest I was never that crazy over Latin Music until recently and

like all things that I like I am now a Latin Music fanatic.

My education has only just begun because the more I get into

it the more I uncover and enjoy.

Mana, is a very popular Latin Rock band that has been around since the early 90’s.

( There should be an accent on the last a. That and the youtube clip gave me a bunch of trouble)

Most of them are from Guadalajara about two hours south of here. They wrote a famous song about San Blas. San Blas is a beautiful beach town about thirty minutes from here.

They have won three Grammy’s and five Latin American music awards.

The thing I love most about them is the quality of their music. They are excellent musicians.

I also love the Latin feel and expression to their music. Latinos are so expressive and I have come to love that about this culture.

I am crazy over the congas and all the percussion in their music.

The song I attached is called Bendita Tu Luz.

Enjoy


No comments: